Save Your Hands!® is committed to protecting your privacy when you visit our website (the “Site”). Information we collect is used to improve our site, provide you a better experience, and respond to your questions and requests. The term “us” or “we” or “our” refers to Save Your Hands!®, the owner of the Site. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our Site.
We collect two types of information on our website:
1. Non-personal information: This information is used to determine the number of visitors to our site, length of stay and sources of traffic. We collect aggregate data – or total of those visiting from a domain – not information identifying individual users. We use this information to help improve our site and service to you.
2. Personal information provided by you: We collect email addresses and other personal information only when you provide it to us. If you fill out a form or survey, request information or order products, we collect your name, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, email address, and other information you provide.
Use of Non-Personal Information
We use the information collected through cookies, web beacons and log files to understand how our users navigate our Site, and to determine common traffic patterns, including what site the user came from. We may use this information to improve our Site, to make Site navigation recommendations, and to help redesign our Site in order to make your experience on our Site more efficient and enjoyable. You also have choices with respect to cookies. By changing your internet browser settings, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. Refer to your browser’s “help” files for instructions. If you choose to reject all cookies you will be unable to use those services or engage in activities that require the placement of cookies.
Use of Personal Information
We collect information from different points on our Site. We do NOT sell, trade or rent our Site visitor’s personal information to others. If you willingly provide us your personal information, we may use it in the following ways:
1. Orders: When you place an order with us you are directly placed on our mailing list to receive publications and other mailings either via regular mail or email. As a customer, you may request to have your name removed from these mailing lists.
2. Email information requests and questions: When we respond to your email request or questions, we collect your information and directly place you on our mailing list to receive publications and other mailings via regular mail or email. To opt-out and remove your name from future emails or mailings, just follow the procedure outlined below.
By using the Site, you consent to the collection and use of the information described above.
We respect your privacy and we do not require that you provide any information to us in order to view our site. We also recognize that you may wish to limit the ways in which we contact you. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following information:
1. To remove your name from mailing lists, please provide your full name, mailing address, and/or your email address and a sentence requesting removal.
2. To correct your personal information, please provide your name and/or email address and an explanation of the correction.
We take every precaution to protect your personal information. Your personal information is kept confidential and stored in a secure environment, and access to your information is restricted only to authorized staff with a legitimate and specific business purpose. For example, our finance department needs access to personal information to process online orders.
www.saveyourhands.com is owned and maintained by Save Your Hands!®. If you have any questions about your privacy, the use of information collected, or the security of our website, send an email to email@example.com.